3 Zombie Survival Steps 3 Zombie Survival Steps

Pretty funny

If you think about all the zombie movies, this is very true HAHA very good movie dude...make something else like this, maybe not zombies, but you know. Music made this very funny.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Wow

"The things you create will always stay with you." That is the awsomest message I have heard in a while. Thank you for making my words of wisdom expand. Somewhat like Confucios or however you spell it.

Bad-Atom responds:

Thanks. Never thought I'd be compared to Confucious. :)

Ultimate skate video 2 Ultimate skate video 2

Dude

This is fuckin sweet! I thank you a lot for helping me out with my skate moves with the tutorial. How the fuck did mullen get so good dude?

Cruelty Cruelty

Wow

Good message bro, maybe you could make a flash movie for lil kids when they are in kindergarden or somethin. nice bro.

Splurgle responds:

Thanks for the comment. But I don't think my goal is to teach kindergardeners.

Thanks for the review! n_n

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

Wow

I am really glad there is more. I would have givin you a 10 but it was really only a preview. you caught my attention though!
3/5

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Lol

The first skit was funny and so was the one when he was yelling at all the toad people. Uhm yeah really liked the music specially the ending music.
5/5 Flat out A
I wonder if i would be good at flash?

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Wow

Uhm I think I only found one mistake and that was Polan I think he said. Isn't it called Poland that was it. Uhm make this into a big long series. This could do good if you made this like a call of duty game. Nice work man definately in my favs.

5/5