~Fire~ ~Fire~

cool dude

I like it except the vocals. Those pissed me off and made the melody annoying at times. The song would be better without that damn voice. I hate snares, but this one sounds okay...good job!

Swift-Reason responds:

yeah, i know. the vox is actually where it started. there is a whole inside joke about it. i only put about 30 minutes into this one. thanks for the review!

Until Our Dying Days Until Our Dying Days

Cool

Dude this is cool man...but sounded like it got cut or something...
5/5

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Yeah it was cut...the actual MP3 was like 330 or something this version is like 230...

Electronic Relapse Electronic Relapse

Dude!

This is so fuckin awsome dude! I like when you hear the kick and the sketchy bass thing at the beggining before the melody like thing came in. This is so awsome man.
5/5 Awsome! Downloaded
-The One The Only-
-DJ Yakuza-

Check out some more of my music if you haven't. I heard this song on the podcast. Loved it on there. How did you make this man?

k-m-g responds:

Thanks man...I appreciate it. Um...how did I make it? What exactly do you mean?

Drugs! Drugs!

DUDE

Make a full version of this man! This is the shit...be like a battle theme for some game...If i was flash artist for a game, this is my tune to use!

k-m-g responds:

I'm actually working on that right now. It will be out shortly.

The Essential Mankind The Essential Mankind

pretty cool

This is really cool dude. Just didn't like the beepin thing...check my shit if you haven't already...

Thanks man...

|Blaze|-|-Mac10 |Blaze|-|-Mac10

not too bad

I don't like that being buzzy like that man, but i do like the melody and the beat though.

Nero responds:

thanks, like the review

Cloud Nine Cloud Nine

Dude

This sounds really good man... I like the heavy delay at the start, least I think that was a delay. Well very cool man... We are gonna collab sometime bro. So yeah...aight later
5/5
DJ Yakuza

k-m-g responds:

Awesome, I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, that would be cool to collab sometime and make a song.

Bass Force (Short Mix) Bass Force (Short Mix)

welp!

This sounds cool at the begginning and all and I was like cool, but my suggestion is to add more to your music, more percussion and what not. eh, and perhaps you could put a lot of time into your music, I mean I used to spend like 5 minutes on a song and post it, I have found that the more you put into a song, the better it is man.
4/5
The One The Only
DJ Yakuza
-check my shit out.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

lol i used to do the same. i tryed to like make it sound like the dynamics d's song if you ever heard f them =P it does need more, i ont know what tho. i htink i t sounds perfect =) but i keep getting that =D. i will lok at your stuff ^^

A New Beginning... A New Beginning...

Dude

This is quite cool man! What program do you use coz who knows...maybe we could collab someday or something. Whatever man...later bro!

I use FL Studio 6. You?

OCON- A Viewtiful Day OCON- A Viewtiful Day

so

The OCON is taking off huh? Well we will remember the OCON man. The song was cool man. Odd to be honest made it fucked up man. Like an Acid DNB..oh wait it is...nevermind that part. later man.

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

lol i not leaving, just starting over kind of