3 Zombie Survival Steps 3 Zombie Survival Steps

Pretty funny

If you think about all the zombie movies, this is very true HAHA very good movie dude...make something else like this, maybe not zombies, but you know. Music made this very funny.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Wow

"The things you create will always stay with you." That is the awsomest message I have heard in a while. Thank you for making my words of wisdom expand. Somewhat like Confucios or however you spell it.

Bad-Atom responds:

Thanks. Never thought I'd be compared to Confucious. :)

Ultimate skate video 2 Ultimate skate video 2

Dude

This is fuckin sweet! I thank you a lot for helping me out with my skate moves with the tutorial. How the fuck did mullen get so good dude?

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

No secrets huh?

Well it said YET? So perhaps when I started over the days skipped by 2. Harder game play. So perhaps if you get far enough. The secrets are there for you. Here's my strategy. Work on Intellegance and Charm. Charm just enough reall...till she is your GF. Then get your strength from the EMO's by cheating. the right click and play. When you have sucess on dates. Work out at $50 a crack. I was lvl 25 at the end. Max lvl. Hope I helped you guys.

This game was really interesting but not great enough to play again. That is why I could only guess about secrets. Nice, none the less. Perhaps a save point and choice of difficulty on the title page. Good job man!

~Fire~ ~Fire~

cool dude

I like it except the vocals. Those pissed me off and made the melody annoying at times. The song would be better without that damn voice. I hate snares, but this one sounds okay...good job!

Swift-Reason responds:

yeah, i know. the vox is actually where it started. there is a whole inside joke about it. i only put about 30 minutes into this one. thanks for the review!

Until Our Dying Days Until Our Dying Days

Cool

Dude this is cool man...but sounded like it got cut or something...
5/5

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Yeah it was cut...the actual MP3 was like 330 or something this version is like 230...

Electronic Relapse Electronic Relapse

Dude!

This is so fuckin awsome dude! I like when you hear the kick and the sketchy bass thing at the beggining before the melody like thing came in. This is so awsome man.
5/5 Awsome! Downloaded
-The One The Only-
-DJ Yakuza-

Check out some more of my music if you haven't. I heard this song on the podcast. Loved it on there. How did you make this man?

k-m-g responds:

Thanks man...I appreciate it. Um...how did I make it? What exactly do you mean?